AVAILABLE IN BANTAM, STANDARD AND QUAIL EGG SIZES – PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY.
Breeders Australia-wide have been searching for a solution for how to post their valuable fertile eggs safely, due to the many heartbreaking tales of intentionally damaged and broken eggs in transit. Finally, there is a solution… Eggspress Safe Egg Cartons are proudly Australian-made for safe posting of fertile eggs.
How many eggs do each carton hold?
Bantam Eggs – 12 egg capacity
Standard Eggs – 12 egg capacity
Quail Eggs – 24 egg capacity
How many do I need?
1 Eggspress Safe Carton (holds 12 eggs) fits perfectly in a 3kg Express Post prepaid satchel.
2 Eggspress Safe Carton (holds 24 eggs) fits perfectly in a 5kg Express Post prepaid satchel.
$60 for a box of 10 cartons INCLUDING Australia-wide.
How to Pack Your Eggspress Safe Egg Cartons.
- Place a tape on each end of the bottom to hold in place.
- Put a tissue or tissues, depending on the egg size, in each hole.
- Wrap eggs pointy end down, into 2 more tissues and place into holes.
- Wrap tape around the outside of the carton to pull in adjustable slots so the eggs are secure.
- Push the excess tissues aroudn the top of each egg. Add extra tissues if needed for extra padding.
- Place lid on top with Eggspress Safe Logo and tape closed in all four different directions.
Tip – Place Eggspress Safe cartons into postage bags with the logo facing up in the same direction as the address label (Receiver address) so, hopefully, when travelling with the various carriers, the eggs will be facing pointy end down the majority of the time.