F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world.
In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities, approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant, and is also listed by the TGA as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal.
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action.
- Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 20 mins.
- Successfully tested against avian influenza (bird flu) viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free.
- Highly cost effective. Biodegradable & ecologically friendly. Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world.
How to dilute F10SC:
General disinfection of hard surfaces: dilute 1:500 – 10ml mixed with 4.99L water (to make up 5L)
High level disinfection: dilute 1:250 – 20ml mixed with 4.98L water (to make up 5L).
For the most resistant viruses (eg parvovirus): dilute 1: 125. – 42mls mixed with 4.58L (to make up 5L).
To use as a foot bath for quarantine areas, it is best to have two bath dips. The first to remove a majority of organic matter (soil, faeces, grass etc) and the second to treat the base of your shoes against known pathogens.
How long will 200ml of F10SC disinfectant last?
If you use 2L of a workable solution per day for High Level Disinfection, you will have enough F10SC for 25 days.