VetRx for Poultry is an incredibly popular natural remedy, now available to the backyard chicken keeper from Aussie Chook Supplies.
Highly regarded for it’s success in the treatment of colds, respiratory illness, scaly legs and eye worms, VetRx is simple to use. It may also provide symptom relief for ill birds and Poultry. VetRx may also be effective in improving the condition and performance of show birds and can also be used as a preventative measure in the control of parasite and disease.
VetRx is known for the following features and benefits –
* 100 % natural ingredients.
* Active ingredients: Canada Balsam, Camphor Oil, Origanum, Rosemary Oil and 3.3 % (V-V) alcohol U.S.P.
* Designed for use with chickens, bantams, ducks, geese, turkeys, game birds and all other breeds of standard and rare poultry.
* May provide relief from colds, scaly legs, eye worm and respiratory illness.
* Can be administered internally and externally. Administer directly, in a vaporiser or mixed with feed or drinking water.
* Convenient liquid form soluble in warm water.
VetRx is known to be useful in the treatment –
* Scaly leg mites
* Eye worm
* Treating chicken respiratory illnesses
* Preventing CRD with VetRx
* Using VetRx as a tonic for breeding and show birds
* Preventing parasite and disease in the chicken coop
Dosage & Administration:
The dosage and administration method of VetRx Poultry Remedy varies according to use.
Note that VetRx should always be administered warm (it is not soluble in cold water). In the case of direct application, warm the opened bottle in a small pan of hot water. In all other cases, use the mixture detailed below.
The recommended dosage for standard, full-grown poultry is one (1) teaspoon of VetRx dissolved in one (1) cup of very warm water.
This dosage should be adapted proportionally to suit bird size.
VetRx is intended for animal use only. Use only as directed and read enclosed instruction brochure carefully before use/administration.