Solar Energizer packs are the perfect solution to electrify fences in locations where mains power setups are too far away or incompatible for other reasons.
Thunderbird S28B Solar Energiser 2.5km
- Self contained battery and solar panel
- Quality crystalline solar panel
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Low and high power level
- Low battery warning light
- A.C. mains charger supplied to recharge the internal battery in poor weather conditions
- Fence and earth lead supplied
- Easy and fast setup (slides straight over a steel post for easy mounting)
- Compact and portable
- Powers up to 2.5km
- 2 years limited warranty
General solar power information
Generally Thunderbird solar panels are designed to operate in 5 hours of full sun per day.
Allowances should be make for the position of your solar panel to access the most sunlight, time of year, terrain (are you in a valley or shadow of a mountain?), where you are located in Australia as well as other variables. To monitor the continuous flow of energy to your electric fence, the energisers constantly measure the solar level collected and are able to slow down pulse relayed through the fence (normally once per second) to avoid battery voltage levels dropping to such a level that the energiser will not operate. There is a low battery warning light at the front of the unit and where possible, mains power recharging is recommended to ensure continuous power to your electric fencing.
This item is ready to be freighted anywhere Australia-wide from our factory in Sydney. Please contact us for a quote which will be dependant on your location.